Friday, July 30, 2010

Entry Forms

So the entry forms for the first show since our new journey began are in. We're keeping it light, and we are keeping it small for the first one and we will see how it goes.
My Rational mind is thinking how ridiculous I must have looked with my pendulum out, asking Arik if he wanted to go to the show, and what classes he wanted to enter. He was enthusiastic about the show, and insisted on entering a 2'3" hunter class, a 2'6" hunter class on top of a 2'6" and 2'9" jumper class. Also said yes to equitation, but to no other under saddle classes. Apparently he doesn't want me getting sloppy through all of this.
Another surprising development occured with Scooby. I decided to pendulum him to see if he had a specific discipline in mind that he wanted to do. Not usually a very decisive horse, his answer came back strong and clear. Dressage, Dressage, Dressage and nothing else. I find this to be quiet interesting as he came from a dressage background, and he came angry and hurting. It's interesting to see that he wants to get back into it now that he is feeling better. I never would have guessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment